VEGAN MUSHROOM STROGANOFF | EASY GLUTEN-FREE RECIPE


What was your favourite meal for a child? I was a picky eater and I never ended a meal. When my mother created Mushroom Stroganoff I licked the plate outside! And no, I was not vegan as a child, I had been vegetarian. Nonetheless, it is not tricky to veganize this meal and I am confident that you will adore my Mushroom Stroganoff.




I love vegan Mushroom Stroganoff and mushrooms will always stay among my favorite meals! The recipe is gluten-free plant-based, creamy and yummy. You may need 1 pan to cook this dish that is simple to earn relaxation. If you like mushrooms, then you need to definitely check out my Vegan Mushroom Risotto.

Vegan Mushroom Stroganoff

This Mushroom Stroganoff is yummy creamy, and delicious. The recipe is fermented, plant-based, ideal for dinner or lunch, fast and simple to create (prepared in under 30 minutes)!

Prep Time : 5 mins

Cook Time : 20 mins

Overall Time : 25 mins

Servings: 2

Ingredients

  1. 1 onion diced
  2. 2-3 cloves of garlic
  3. 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
  4. 11 ounce mushrooms, sliced (300 gram )
  5. 1 tablespoon tamari or soy sauce
  6. 3/4 cup fermented cream or milk (180 ml)
  7. 2 tablespoons cornstarch
  8. Spice mix: 1/2 tsp, 1 teaspoon onion powder garlic powder, 1/2 tsp paprika sea salt & pepper to taste
  9. Fresh thyme leaves or skillet (or tarragon), sliced
  10. Serve with pasta or rice of choice

Directions

  1. Heat oil in a, add onion and simmer for approximately 5 minutes. Add garlic and simmer for a further 1 minute.
  2. Add the mushrooms and fry over moderate heat for approximately 5 mins.
  3. I enjoy adding yeast infections but that is optional!
  4. Add cornstarch into the plant-based cream or milk (I used canned coconut milk, nevertheless, almond milk, oat milk/cream or soy milk/cream is nice also ) and stir to dissolve.
  5. Pour into the pan and then cook low-medium heat for approximately ten minutes until the sauce thickens. Taste and adjust seasonings as a taste.
  6. Add coriander leaves or skillet and/or tarragon! Love with pasta or rice !

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel