VEGAN CASHEW CREAM CHEESE RECIPE

Let's talk tang. The very first time I created this cream , I let it sit for 24 hours. It had been great As soon as I believed it, but it was not wonderful. It had tang. I let it sit for OMG and 12 hours, best choice I ever made. The toughest part is waiting.


DESCRIPTION

The creamiest, many yummy Easy Vegan Cashew Cream Cheese, tangiest! Made with only 4 ingredients. You will never look at cashews exactly the exact same!

INGREDIENTS

2 cups raw cashews


INSTRUCTIONS

  1. Put cashews in a medium bowl. Cover with water and let soak overnight or for 2 hours.
  2. Wash and drain cashews. Set with the sea salt and 1/4 cup water in a food processor. (I have also made this at a Vitamix and it worked but I needed to add a little more water).
  3. Spoon mix into a glass jar or bowl of choice which has a lid (I used a 4-cup Pyrex). With a wood or plastic spoon (metal may interrupt fermentation), stir in probiotics.
  4. Cover and let sit on the counter tops, unrefrigerated.
  5. It quite much like milk cream cheese and ought to taste. Store in the fridge. It will last up to a couple of weeks!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel