EGG-FREE, DAIRY-FREE VEGAN KETO “EGGNOG”


As you have probably figured out of the great number of pumpkin, apple and other fall-themed recipes that I keep posting, I truly love fall. It is definitely my favourite season -- comfy sweaters, hot drinks, amazing scenery (I reside in a fairly heavily wooded region of New England, also recognize just how sweet I am) -- what's not to adore? This lasts around three weeks until everything grey and gets cold and you have to motivate yourself to escape bed in the daytime. Only me? Never mind then... The great thing is the late fall/early winter is the best time to begin making deliciously spiced beverages. It giving way vegan keto, while chocolate is my winter drink.



Complete Time: 5 minutes

Category: beverage

Cuisine: Diet keto

Carbs per serving: 2.2grams net

This low carb dairy-free vacation deal may be produced coconut-free and nut-free to get a holiday beverage everyone may enjoy!

Ingredients

  1. 3 cups (720ml) unsweetened non-dairy water or milk
  2. 2 tablespoons granulated sweetener (I used the"gold" variety)
  3. 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  4. 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
  5. Pinch allspice or cinnamon
  6. tiny pinch salt

Directions

  1. Employing a high speed blender, combine all ingredients together. This was approximately 90 minutes for me, functioning to high for the past 30 minutes and beginning on a level.
  2. You can breed it with a bag if you'd like the eggnog to become easy. You could skip this step entirely!
  3. Serve chilled, or warm on the cooker to a treat.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel